My thoughts and dreams.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy 9th b-day Genesis

When You Came Into My Life.......


My Life Started To Have Meaning.
I love You Babe.
She was born @ 8:22pm, me acompañaban mi familia y uno que otro amigo, she had to stay in the hospital for 3 days, but she came out perfectly fine.
She has done ballet,tap,jazz,cheerleader,gymnastics & soccer (which she hate). When she was in the "oven" I didn't show for 7 months, my mom always used to say "ella sabe que tiene que quedarse tranquila cuando trabajas, tan buena mi niña"a broken elbow at 2,traveled to Hawaii @ 7,toured the western US at 8, has been my partner desde el dia en que nacio. I don't know what I would do without her. This is for you..."mi cosa bella" Te amo

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feliz cumple!

Que te la pases muy padre hoy este dia. Dios escogio que hoy hace nueve inviernos nacieras, y desde entonces has sido bendicion y felicidad para mucha gente, incluyendome a mi. No comas muchos caramelos! Un beso.

Cesar

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, my cutie patutie.... i hope you have a great b-day..... love you bunches and i don't forget that i owe you a brat... i'll give it to you as soon as i can okay.... sweetie....love you bunches and xoxoxoxo I LOVE YOU A LOT MY CUTIE PATUTIE...tia cyndi

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home