My thoughts and dreams.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am trying to expand my vocabulary,
in order to feel more comfortable when typing,
spelling & everything that comes along with
letters ( adjectives,verbs,nouns,adverbs etc.)
so my Usband suggested a "little" book called
"thesaurus". I have been wanting one of those
for quite some time, but every time I went into
a bookstore I would come out with everything but.
I finally bought it today, I feel like a little girl with
a brand new toy, never thought a book could make
me feel so happy, satisfied, in a pacificatory state of mind.

PS. Ironically I can't find a synonym for "panchera enfadosa"
in the whole thesaurus, ahahahaha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y a tu Husband le falta una H compa.

Abrazo

4:37 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

asi le digo wey.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home