My thoughts and dreams.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cyndi called yesterday & told my usband that I was gonna get mad @ her.
I was still sedated by my wisdom teeth extractions, no hable con ella.
she called a 2nd time, and I told her what was it that she wanted to talk to me about.
-promise me u r not gonna get mad @ me?
-I can't do that, I know how impulsive u r .
-I'm gonna tell you anyways, so.

-Yesterday I went to eat with Graciela, her boyfriend & some friends of him (Navy guys)
and the guy's an ahole to her, he was going off on her about all kinds of sh**, putting her down,cuzing her out, telling her how stupid she was, and she did NOTHING kari, NO-THING, nomas ahi la mensa, taking all his sh**, and his friends backing him up like the f*** idiots that they are, "yeah you tell her, you da man" F****n idiots, so after 40 minutes of me listening to this sh**, I got up and told her, I'm leaving, the guy turn to me and said (I guess he thought I was graciela..big,big error)
- "who the f*** r u?
-and I said, "oh heeeell no,look you stupid m*** f***er, you ain't nobody to be talking sh** to me F*** you f*** your m***f*** friends, and yo mamma too, who the f*** do you think you are, you and you f*** idiot friends can go f*** each other for all I care, but you ain't gonna talk sh** to me like that, f*** U"
so nos paramos para pagar and they came after us, like if we were guys or something, and he started again, so I turn around and told him,
-"listen you f*** numb nuts either you stop or somethings gonna happen here, I ain't afraid of you and your f*** lil friends" and hiso como si me fuera a pegar or something, and i said
-"HELL NOO you stupid m*** f***, go ahead hit me, i ain't afraid or you, I dare you, go ahead" and his friend gets in and tells me to leave his friend alone, and I says "who the f*** are you too, f** little idiots, f*** off.
Kari I was so pissed I though, maybe he will get a punch or two in, but no more than that, kari i wanted him to punch me so bad, my adrenaline hadn't been this way since I came back from Iraq, F****.
La mensa de graciela quiso jalarme, and told me let's go cyndi y le dije f** no, this ain't over yet, y en eso yo creo que los morros me vieron que I wasn't backing off,so jalaron al morro y se lo llevaron.

kari i was ready for everything, with all the f*** suppressed anger I have, I honestly think I would have beaten the crap out of him, or at least try too hahaha.
(let me clear som', this would have not been the first time cyndi beats the crap out of a guy)

-so why did you think i was gonna get mad at you?
-'cause you always tell me not to fight and sh**, to control my temper.
-una cosa es que te diga to control your temper and your mouth y otra que dejes que cualquier
baboso venga y te quiera humillar, heck no mija, al contrario I would have been mad at you, si no hubieras hecho nada, but just for future reference, stay away form this idiots, y tu amiga.....how stupid is she?


My childhood flashed before me, when my dad used to beat up my mom,the time when He was taken away by the cops, porque se hiso el dormido y me hermanita (tenia 4 anios,cyndi) lo movio y hayaron un cuchillo abajo de el, the time when my mom wanted to stab my dad right infront of me.
And this much I know..... I saw it, I lived it, I hated it, and I would never let something like this happen to me or my sisters or sister-in-law (una de ellas, a la otra yo le daria dos o tres pa q aprenda, haha)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, everything didn't happened just the way you told it but we all know that you are a little exagerada..... but you pretty much covered it all.... i was gonna fight,,,, i was ready to get down and i really din't care, you pretty much covered all the basis... love you for always having my back... even though i'm crazy....

6:14 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

U got that right...always!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home