My thoughts and dreams.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm a good sister...but a horrible mother
I'm a good friend...but an awful daughter
I'm an honest person...but I lie w/ frequency
I'm a good human being...but don't count on me for help
I'm very decent...but I have no morals
I'm very kind...but don't expect pity from me
I'm very loyal...but I don't keep anything to myself
I'm a good person...but I lack integrity....





And I quote miss Alanis "....life has a funny way of helping you out when you think every thing's going good and everything blows up in your face"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who r u talking 'bout?
the kari i know is awsome!!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you must of really felt this way then but i just want you to know that you are a great sister, mother, daughter, helpfull, moral, and most of all for me an awesome best friend, without you i don't know where i would be.... or HOW i would be.... you thought me a lot of what i know and i want you to know that you are the BOMB....synde

6:08 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

I love you!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home