My thoughts and dreams.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Estoi zaturada de imfornacion, la kabeza me va a estallar.
No le puedo meter una vocal mas a este cerebro que desde hace unos aƱos
no le entraba ni el polvo, reading a book or two because you are obligated
does not make you cunning, it actually makes you want to pick up some
literature for fun, but where to start? the last book I read for fun
fue Daughter of fortune de Isabel Allende, y de eso ya llovio.
Bueno eso si quitamos los 8-9 que me e tragado para aprender a vivir "green"
(which is not an easy task, I should add).
I should stop now, I'm not even understanding my own thoughts.
But if some literary critic happens to fly through here, please drop
some names of a book or two, it will be much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
Just surfing though the internet and stumbled upon your site, My friend has the same name as yours and I was looking for her. I wasnt sure if you were the Karina I know. until I saw the pictures at a kings game, she would'nt be caught dead at a kings game [no offense ;)]

I dont mean to be nosey but I read your lastest posted comment. the reason my I was intrigued to post a comment was because you said something like "I'm not even understanding my own thoughts" and then you were looking for books. I used to be in simialar situations so I am going to recommend some if you dont mind.

I recommend going to fhu.com because you can download and read alot of books(entire books) for free first to decide wether or not if you like them and want to buy them. The author amazing. He's the 'real deal', I dont say that just to anybody turst me.
I hope this helps

12:46 PM  
Blogger Karina said...

Thanks I will.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home